Bài hội thoại ngắn ( TOEIC – PART 3 ) Workplace-Seminars-Business Plans_Phần 5
Trong phần này chúng ta sẽ cùng luyện tập với các bài test nhé.
Actual Test 1 : Listen and choose the best answer
1. What is conversation mainly about?
|A. A new colleague||C. hiring an employee|
|B. An application form||D. College education|
2. What does the woman say is the most important qualification?
|A. A university||C. Strong people skills|
|B. Experience in public relations||D. Computer literacy|
3. What will the speakers most likely do next?
|A. Arrange interviews||C. Call the PR department|
|B. Contact candidates||D. Review some application forms|
4. What are the speakers discussing?
|A. A business trip||C. a training schedule|
|B. A management conference||D. a new colleague|
5. Where did the director recently travel to?
|A. Portland||C. Las Vegas|
|B. Los Angeles||D. Seattle|
6. What will the financial director do next week?
|A. Go on business trip||C. Arrange a meeting|
|B. Hire new office||D. Attend a conference|
7. What are speakers discussing?
|A. Planning a new project||C. meeting with the director|
|B. Completing an analyst||D. Making a presentation|
8. When is the deadline?
|A. Monday||C. Thursday|
|B. Wednesday||D. Friday|
9. What will the man probably do next?
|A. Talk to a supervisor||C. Cancel a meeting|
|B. Write a report||D. Ask the woman for help|
Actual Test 2 : Listen and choose the best answer
1. When is the meeting scheduled to begin?
|A. At 1:00||C. At 2:00|
|B. At 1:30||D. At 2:30|
2. Why is the man concerned about the meeting?
|A. He is not ready for his presentation||C. He can’t find the research report|
|B. He may be late||D. He doesn’t have an agenda|
3. What is the man planning to discuss at the meeting?
|A. Future projects||C. New employees|
|B. Management strategies||D. Application processes|
4. What are speakers mainly discussing?
|A. Travel arrangements||C. Legal problems|
|B. Renovations plans||D. Market trends|
5. What is scheduled for discussion at the meeting?
|A. Production rates||C. Legal problems|
|B. Renovation plans||D. Market trends|
6. What does the man suggest doing?
|A. Building a new office||C. Visiting the manufacturing plant|
|B. Delaying a meeting||D. Waiting for a decision|
7. Why did the woman miss the presentation?
|A. She was out of town||C. She was on the telephone|
|B. She was meeting clients||D. She missed the train|
8. What did Diana suggest at the presentation?
|A. Investing in a building project||C. Developing new products|
|B. Moving the company to China||D. Opening a new factory|
9. What will the management probably do?
|A. Open a new office||C. Launch a new product|
|B. Contact the Beijing branch||D. Do some research|